The Treasure Chambers, Beauty and the Beast 2020 OnZine
The 33rd Anniversary 2020 Online B&B Fanzine
(Past editions of the OnZine may be read and/or downloaded HERE)
Come celebrate the anniversary of the premiere of Beauty and the Beast, and the characters we have all come to know and love.
The Zine will debut on Treasure Chambers on September 25th, 2020.
We welcome all contributions such as new and original stories, poetry, art, music, filks, and essays. Any plot, genre or season is encouraged and will be considered.
So, do whatever it takes to coax and pamper your muses from their slumber, let them have their way their way with you, and then send your creations to us.
The theme for this convention is Two Hearts One Destiny. Our goal is to celebrate the creativity and imagination in this fandom and those who continue to keep the dream alive.
The 2020 conzine will be available for free in a downloadable digital format. If you prefer a hard copy zine, you are welcome to have it printed at a printer of your choosing. If we receive MP3’s of original music and songs or poetry, they can be embedded in the digital format of the zine.
Although we share our creations with everyone, artists retain their copyright and we ask that their work not be posted elsewhere without their permission.
2020 OnZine Guidelines:
(pdf version:2020 TreasureChanbersOnZine Guidlines)
- The deadline for all contributions is August 15, 2020.
- Contributions including all three seasons and alternate genres are welcome.
- Contributions rated G through tastefully written R will be considered. Adult Theme and Season 3 will be clearly identified in the Table of Contents. This will also be stated at the beginning of the piece.
- To be fair to all authors, we will accept no more than six written submissions from each author. We have not set a limit for art or music.
- Please submit only original creations that have not been previously posted online, or published in any other format elsewhere.
- Any materials must be the submitter’s own original work. Any other sources the author uses, such as poetry, literature, music, etc., must be clearly identified and credited by the use of proper foot notes. *Please use foot notes and not end notes.
- All stories must be complete. We will not accept unfinished or “to be continued” works.
- Submissions must be in a .doc, .docx or. odt format. Please don’t send .pdf files.
- If your creations include illustrations, please send those as separate .jpg files with your submission.
- If you prefer to use a nom-de-plume, please clearly inform the editors at the time of submission.
- The maximum page limit for each submission is 50 pages, Times New Roman, single-spaced, font size 12. **If your submission exceeds 50 pages, don’t despair, just contact the OnZine team and we can work with you to see what can be done to make it fit. There is no minimum page limit.
- You are encouraged to have your creations edited before you submit them to the OnZine team, otherwise your submissions will be edited for grammar and punctuation, without notification. However, any other editing of content will only be done by permission, and in cooperation with the author.
- Please wait for at least three months after the 2020 convention to post any of your submissions online in a different forum.
- All submissions and questions should be sent to: